We are looking for analysts for short-term internship (3 months), who are enthusiastic about learning more about international securities trading, analysis & portfolio management. Candidates will be working directly under the head of investment management, and will stand a chance to receive a full-time employment offer at the end of probationary period.
1. Learn about trading on international markets.
2. Attend face-to-face client meetings.
3. Hands on training. Learn more about: international equities, fixed income securities, commodity futures, ETFs & currency trades.
4. Work directly under head of investment management.
5. Earn allowance of $150 – $200 USD per month.
6. Full-time contract offer after 3 months.
1. Candidates must be in final year of study or have completed bachelor’s degree in: economics, finance or accounting.
2. Must be registered or planning to register for CFA level 1 exam.
1. Must have made at least 100 live or simulated trades.
2. Excellent English ability. (IELTS: 6.5 <)
1. Assist with global macro analysis.
2. Assist with relative valuations
3. Learn to apply firm investment strategy
4. Report relevant information to clients.
5. Develop new investment ideas.
Send your CV to email@example.com, we are looking forward to be hearing from you.