We are looking for associates to provide private wealth management and financial planning services to individual, family & corporate clients based in Vietnam, Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand & Cambodia. Technical competence as it relates to securities markets and the global macroeconomic environment are highly valued, along with a strong grounding when it comes to ethical and professional standards.
1. Defined path to equity partnership.
2. Flexible hours. Work remotely if need be.
3. Personal support staff.
4. Model portfolios run in-house for multiple risk profiles & platforms, simplifying portfolio construction process.
5. Earn up to 80% of gross client fees.
1. Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, accounting, law or related subjects.
2. CFP or CFA qualifications preferable but not necessary.
1 -2 years managing personal book of clients.
1. Provide comprehensive financial and estate planning services to individuals and families, including written financial plans (SoA)
2. Construct bespoke portfolios for clients in accordance with risk profiles, return and liquidity requirements.
3. Manage entire client relationship lifecycle from initial client acquisition to goal attainment.
4. Become part of firm investment committee. Assist with decisions relating to quarterly asset allocations.
5. Network with local business community on a regular basis. Become involved with local societies and business groups.
1. Dynamic personality with solid ability to interact with many people at various levels.
2. Strong understanding of financial planning and client relationship management process.
3. Strong knowledge of mutual funds, ETFs as well as various trust and pension structures.
4. Eager to keep up-to- date with changes in macroeconomic environment and report relevant information to clients in a simple, concise manner.
5. Ability to balance independent work as well as function within a team, when necessary.
6. Energetic. Strong entrepreneurial spirit.
7. Incredibly strong ethical foundation.
Send your CV to email@example.com, we are looking forward to be hearing from you.